Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & Garden retailer in Ireland. We are officially one of the 75 Best Large Workplaces in Europe. For the past four years we have been the highest-placed retailer in Ireland in the Great Places to Work Index and are also listed as a Best Workplace for Women. We have an opportunity for a Customer Data Analyst to join our Marketing & Digital Team
- Analytical and administrative support in the development and delivery of the Woodie's Customer Data strategy.
* Complete general admin duties to ensure customer data platforms are maintained: issue resolution, user set up, advice and guidance for other users.
* Oversee customer data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, data clean up, deduplication etc.
Build and manage dashboards, reports, views, workflows, properties, customer service Hub and other configurable parts of HubSpot CRM and other customer data platforms.
Handling large amount of data from various sources and systems: extracting, cleansing, combining and transforming.
Perform exploratory data analysis to gain deeper understanding of Customers, to identify trends and prepare these trends and data for presentation to a range of audiences.
Assist in developing and monitoring campaigns for customer data collection .
* Support with duties specific to GDPR compliance obligations, liaising with Group Data Protection Officer.
Produce Ad Hoc reports for marketing team and other departments as required.
Curiosity and interest in data science, statistical analysis and machine learning
Stay connected on new technology, capability and innovation.
* Relevant Business Qualification/Degree
* Strong Excel and data manipulation skills
* Experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics Environment
* Experience with CRM platform (preferably HubSpot) and BI tools (ex: Power BI, Diver etc.)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Flexible and approachable
Our benefits include
Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.