Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity
We are currently looking for an Infosec Administrator to join our IT team.
Our ideal candidate:
- An authentic and collaborative colleague with early career skills within the security or IT technical domain, and ambition to develop these further as a career.
- Has some Information Security experience/certification
- Understands the pillars of Information Security strategy for a large retail business.
- Values innovation and efficiency. You will be curious by nature and be able to balance multiple tasks at once.
- Has been involved in drafting and executing policies, processes and interventions to eliminate cyber-security risks.
- Our security journey will have ups and downs in terms of the lean on the security Administrator. Therefore, our ideal candidate will be able to communicate and agree this with leadership and then participate in other projects or support items with other IT skills to make best use of any spare capacity
In Plain English:
This role is suited to someone with the hands-on sys admin skills to understand the issues, create a task list for resolution, and follow up on the task list through communications with colleagues, intervening as a sys admin where necessary, and ensuring there is clarity on the status of the task list.
This role is about “doing” and “communicating” whilst having the development opportunities to learn and contribute more, supported by IT management in Woodies and Group Security at Grafton Group.
Main role responsibilities include:
- Execute the Cyber Security approach, which will be defined by the Woodies IT leadership team in conjunction with Group IT services.
- Maintain excellent communication with stakeholders, including IT Management and business partners. For example in the short term, this would be managing a list of “exceptions” on client, server, endpoint, A/D level for devices that are showing up as noncompliant on our corporate reporting. The management of this list includes planning for intervening for resolution.
- Working collaboratively with Internal & External partners to ensure we are aware of potential cyber security threats & propose the necessary systems and processes in place to mitigate against any threats.
- Work on the practical implementation of the Cyber Security strategy whilst promoting awareness and buy-in across all areas of the business.
- Support the on-going development of our security roadmap to achieve our cyber maturity goals
- Monitor and maintain a reporting suite that ensures all areas of the business are compliant with our agreed processes.
- Co-ordinate the response, escalation and subsequent review of any cyber incidents
- Implement & continuously review security policies to ensure they are fit for purpose and adhered to.
- Co-ordinate cyber security exercises and simulations to ensure business readiness to respond to cyber threats.
- Work on projects defined in the security roadmap
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure all colleagues are trained to an appropriate level regarding cyber risks.
- You will be an integrated member of the IT team and will often be asked to co-ordinate the review of technical designs for security compliance. Sometimes, you may be asked to contribute to other IT initiatives when your workload to deliver on the security brief permits this.
Our benefits include:
- Colleague Discount
- Company Pension
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Sick-pay scheme
- Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.