Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity
We are currently looking for an Infosec Manager to join the Woodie's IT team.
Our ideal candidate:
- An authentic and collaborative colleague with leadership skills within the security or IT technical domain
- Has a minimum of three years Information Security experience, up to and including preparing for and achieving certification for an organisation
- Is comfortable and adept at crafting the Information Security strategy for a large retail business, incorporating it with a strategy built by the overall group.
- Values innovation and efficiency. You will be curious by nature, with experience of balancing multiple projects at once.
- Has experience building policies, processes and interventions to eliminate cyber-security risks.
- Our security journey will have ups and downs in terms of the lean on the security manager. Therefore, you will be able to communicate and agree this with leadership and then participate in other projects or support items with other IT skills to make best use of any spare capacity
Main role responsibilities include:
- Provide an outstanding Cyber Security approach
- Working collaboratively with Internal & External partners to ensure we are aware of potential cyber security threats & have the necessary systems and processes in place to mitigate against any threats.
- Lead the implementation of the Cyber Security strategy whilst achieving awareness and consensus across the business
- Support the ongoing development of our security roadmap to achieve our cyber maturity goals
- Monitor and maintain a reporting suite that ensures all areas of the business are aligned with our agreed processes.
- Co-ordinate the response, escalation and subsequent review of any cyber incidents
- Implement & continuously review security policies to ensure they are fit for purpose and adhered to.
- Complete cyber security exercises and simulations to ensure business readiness to respond to cyber threats.
- Run and deliver projects defined in the security roadmap
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure all colleagues are trained to an appropriate level regarding cyber risks.
- You will be an integrated member of the IT team and will often be required to review technical designs and give your views on security compliance. Sometimes, you may be asked to contribute to other IT initiatives when your workload to deliver the security brief permits this.
Our benefits include:
- Colleague Discount
- Company Pension
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Sick-pay scheme
- Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To give all candidates a fair chance, we use a number of methods within our application process including Video Interviews & Artificial Intelligence.
There are two stages to our recruitment process for this role. The first is a video-based interview application. The second (and final) stage is a competency-based interview via Microsoft Teams.