Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplaces for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
Our Kitchen Design business is growing, and we are seeking individuals to support this growth. We have an opportunity to join our Naas Road team as a Kitchen Design Consultant.
If you believe that a career in Kitchen Design & Sales could be for you, simply apply below. Full-time positions available with a base salary plus an attractive commission package.
The ideal candidate:
- Highly professional and enthusiastic with a great work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- A background in sales, carpentry, design or construction is desirable
- Strong digital literacy and knowledge of MS Office is required
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and software programmes (such as AutoCAD and design software)
- Familiarity with design software and programmes would be advantageous
- Keen to succeed, with a proactive ‘can do’ approach and flexible work demeanour
- Great organisation and planning skills
- Engage with our customers & proactively generate customer leads and enquiries.
- Seek to understand customers needs and respond with creative ideas and solutions that meet their requirements.
- Assist customers in making informed purchasing decisions by creating inspiring computer aided plans/designs
- Producing accurate quotations in line with customer’s budget.
- Consistently achieve sales and margin targets
- Be an ambassador for our brand by consistently delivering great customer service.
- Maintain excellent up-to-date product display and POS standards in our kitchen showrooms at all times.
- Be pro-active when resolving customer queries before and after a sale has taken place.
- Base salary up to €28k based on experience
- Fantastic commission structure
Our benefits include
- Company Pension
- Discounted Healthcare
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.