Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplaces for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
We are looking for a Team Leader to help grow and develop our team and our brand.
Our ideal candidate will:
* Be performed in line with the Woodie’s behavioural values ensuring day to day activities are showcasing our values and bringing them to life within the store.
* Experienced in retail, sales or operations and ready to step up
* Exposure to people management activities in a customer-facing environment
* Be an authentic leader who builds an environment where every colleague can be themselves and do their best work.
* Be comfortable with holding performance-related discussions when needed
* Be a superb communicator with the ability to articulate messages clearly, listen to others, and engage with people
* Place a value on innovation and trying new ideas
* Recognise the importance of diversity of thought and backgrounds as key factors for teams to operate at their best.
Main role responsibilities include:
* Safely unloading of deliveries
* Accurately checking off deliveries in line with company policy
* Safe storage of goods in the warehouse
* Coordinate repairs uplifts and customer collections
* Manage the reserve and collect area
* Ensure safety of all colleagues, customers, and reps in the warehouse
* Ensure the forklift is maintained and secured every day
* Ensure the Baler is maintained and used properly by all colleagues and reps
* Ensure all pallet trucks are maintained and used properly by all colleagues
* Ensure all stock is secured in compound areas and liase with management on any possible security threats.
- Full time 39-hour contract
- Working week 5 out of 7 days; every second weekend and Bank holiday required
Our benefits include:
- Company Pension
- Discounted Healthcare
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Wellness initiatives