Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity
We currently have an opportunity for an AP Administrator to join our Finance Team on a permanent basis.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
* A high proficiency in Microsoft Office packages especially Excel.
* Strong attention to detail.
* The ability to build excellent working relationships
* A passion for working closely with stores and suppliers to ensure efficiency in your role.
* Phenomenal organizational skills and an ability to prioritise multiple tasks at once
Main role responsibilities include:
* Manage all aspects of accounts payable for our trade creditor supplier base.
* Invoices & credit note processing
* Monthly reconciliation of creditors ledger to supplier statements.
* Resolution of queries to ensure timely payment of suppliers within agreed terms.
* Collaborating closely with our commercial and supply chain teams to resolve queries.
* Dealing with supplier queries to resolve queries.
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Support the wider AP team on an ad-hoc basis
Our benefits include
* Colleague Discount
* Company Pension
* Paid maternity & paternity leave
* Discounted Healthcare
* Wellness Initiatives
* Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.