Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
We have an opportunity to join our Marketing & Digital Team as a Content Creation Assistant.
As part of the Marketing & Digital team, you will be able to support the creation and delivery of digital content to inform and inspire our audiences across our website, social platforms, and email. Constantly maximising opportunities for engagement, clickthrough’s and conversion through our content strategy.
Our ideal candidate:
* A minimum of 1 year in related design, creative/digital media experience.
* Qualification in: Graphic design, Creative/Digital Media or related (or equivalent experience)
* Proficient with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop & Lightroom)
* Strong knowledge of social media platforms and their requirements for content (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Tik Tok)
* Experience in producing photography and videography for lifestyle and product focused content.
* Experience writing, researching, and executing creative, inspiring, and unique content/copy.
* Ability to identify and create relative engaging content that will connect with audiences while keeping in line with Woodie’s brand guidelines.
* Support ideation for the content strategy across digital.
* Previous experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
* Strong writing, grammar, and proof-reading skills.
* Demonstrate knowledge in an omnichannel consumer environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to effectively manage key working relationships.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Support and assist our Content Creation Executive in producing, creating, sourcing, and editing images, videos, graphics, and visuals* for use on our website, social media, email and other marketing purposes.
Create engaging, helpful, and inspiring content* across our digital channels, while being a champion of our brand’s distinct tone of voice.
Collaborate and support* the wider marketing team (CRM, Social Media, PR, Events, Paid Media, Customer Service and In-store activity) to develop a variety of ‘real time’ content marketing materials.
Support in conducting on-going performance analysis, key insights, and recommendations to optimise* and enhance our copy/content.
Build strong / effective relationships with our agencies and other areas of the business to improve our content creation and planning process* –eCommerce, Marketing, Commercial, Retail Ops, Regional / Store Managers etc
Be a source of inspiration*, monitoring the market and competitors and aware of trends and bring new ideas and creativity.
Our benefits include:
* Hybrid working option (3 days on site in Tallaght and 2 days remote working each week)
* Annual bonus scheme
* Colleague discount
* Company pension
* Wellness initiatives
* Paid parental leave
* Discounted healthcare
* Flexi-wage – choose
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.