Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplaces for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
Our Kitchen Design business is growing, and we are seeking individuals to support this growth. We have an opportunity to join our team as a Interior Design & Sales Advisor.
If you believe that a career in Kitchen Sales & Design could be for you, simply apply below. Full-time positions available with a base salary plus an attractive commission package.
The ideal candidate:
- A background in sales and design
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly professional and enthusiastic with a great work ethic
- You will have strong creativity skills
- Create innovative solutions and learn designs software (such as CAD)
- Engage with our customers & proactively generate customer leads
- Understanding the client's needs and bringing their ideas to life
- Proactively generate customer leads/sales
- Be pro-active when resolving customer queries
- Achieve agreed sales targets
Full package (salary + commission structure)
Base salary up to 28k-32k (based on experience) + commission (fantastic earning potential with an uncapped bonus scheme)
Commission payable is earned as follows:
Monthly Gross Sales € 1.00 – € 20.000 – 2% commission
Monthly Gross Sales € 20,001 – € 40.000 – 4% commission
Monthly Gross Sales Above € 40.001 – 6% commission
Our benefits include
- Company Pension
- Discounted Healthcare
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Wellness initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.