Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home & Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer in the Great Places to Work Index, as well as one of Europe’s 75 Best Large Workplaces and an official Best Workplaces for Women! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
We have an opportunity to join our Merchandising Team!
The ideal candidates:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Passion to work closely with stores and suppliers to ensure efficiency in your category.
- Highly organized and ability to work under pressure on your own initiative.
- Strong analytical skills with passion and drive.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office packages especially Excel.
Main role responsibilities include:
- Analysing and forecasting in-season sales.
- Range planning and Managing stock risk through the business.
- Maintaining an accurate delivery schedule while managing stock replenishment.
- Manage stock intake, markdowns and open to buy
- Ensuring timely deliveries for promotional and seasonal lines.
- Ensuring that all space planning information is updated onto the system.
- Key KPIs: sales, availability, stock turn, OTB
- Full time 39 hour contract, Monday to Friday
- 6 month FTC (Cover Maternity)
- Competitive benefits
- Generous colleague discount scheme for Woodie's and the wider Grafton Group
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Educational assistance programme
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.