Woodie's is the market leading DIY, Home and Garden Retailer in Ireland and officially listed as one of Europe’s 75 Best Large Workplaces by Great Places to Work. We’re also proud to be listed as a “Best Workplace for Women” and accredited as a Gold Investor in Diversity by the Irish Centre for Diversity.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic & ambitious colleague to join our award-winning Marketing Department as a Shopper Marketing Executive
In this role you will:
Support the Shopper Marketing Manager, you will play a key part in translating brand marketing campaigns into in-store point of sale materials & plans that communicate our customer-messaging consistently and effectively across all 35 of our stores.
Co-ordinate all in-store point of sale materials through the lens of the customer and have a passion for ensuring that these are impactful and easy to understand for customers.
- Development, delivery, and implementation of in-store communications materials
- Respond to business needs with in-store point of sale, working collaboratively with our commercial and operations teams
- Participate in customer journey mapping & be the advocate for the customer in all elements of in-store comms planning and delivery
- Work with the Brand team to ensure the Woodie’s brand is communicated consistently in-store
- Co-ordinate in-store fixture designs to ensure they are on-brand whilst supporting our commercial objectives
- Work collaboratively with the Online and Insight teams to deliver our omnichannel messaging across all possible in-store touchpoints
- Build great working relationships with colleagues and key partners across our business
- Participate in the agency management process (Print, Design & Experiential)
- Co-ordinate PO's and invoices for the Shopper & Brand team
Experience & Qualifications:
- Superb attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
- Relevant qualification and/or work experience (preferably gained in an operational or marketing role with a well-establish Retail or FMCG brand)
- A natural communicator adept at articulating ideas both verbally and in writing
Our Benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days on-site in Tallaght and 2 days remote-working each week)
- Company Pension
- Discounted Healthcare
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Wellness initiatives (including Gympass)
- On-going Learning & Development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.