Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as Ireland's Top Retailer by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women! We are also listed as one of the 75 Best Large Workplaces in Europe and are recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity.
We are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Data Specialist to join our Support Office team.
This role supports the movement of stock across our business through effective planning, forecasting and collaboration with other functions and external partners.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is an effective team member with at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Has a superb understanding of the latest logistics trends, methodologies & processes
- Operates through the lens of our customers at all times, helping to ensure that we have the right products in the right place at the right time
- Balances the fast-paced nature of our business with outstanding attention to detail
- Takes a collaborative approach to work, whilst balancing multiple internal & external partners, priorities and goals with ease
- Is a great communicator, who is curious and inventive in their approach to identifying solutions
- Values efficiency and continuous improvement
- Has experience working with freight forwarding or third-party logistics providers to deliver an operational and cost efficient service
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office 365 with expertise in Excel & Power-BI
- Support the efficiency of day to day operational tasks within the supply chain team
- Collaborate closely with other departments and partners to improve operational performance and deliver excellent internal customer service
- Assist in resolving any internal or external issues relating to logistics
- Monitor, collect and report on data on current operations, including inbound, stock management and outbound deliveries.
- Gather data on each step within the supply chain, using it to recommend changes to reduce cost
- Support with on-going projects to continuously improve commercial systems & processes
Our benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days on-site in Tallaght and 2 days remote-working each week)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Company Pension
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Parental leave
- Discounted Healthcare
- Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.