Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as one of the Top 75 Best Workplaces in Europe by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Inbound Specialist to join our Supply Chain.
Our ideal candidate:
* Is an effective team member with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role. Retail would be an advantage but not a requirement.
* Has a superb understanding of the latest logistics trends, methodologies, forecasting and planning processes.
* Operates through the lens of our customers at all times, helping to ensure that we have the right products in the right place at the right time.
* Balances the fast-paced nature of our business with outstanding attention to detail
* Takes a collaborative approach to work, whilst balancing multiple internal & external partners, priorities, and goals with ease
* Is a great communicator, who is curious and inventive in their approach to identifying solutions.
* Values efficiency and continuous improvement
* Has experience working with freight forwarding or third-party logistics providers to deliver an operational and cost-efficient service.
* Is proficient in Microsoft Office 365 with expertise in Excel & Power-BI
* Is proficient in Business Central or similar ERP system
* Support the efficiency of day-to-day operational tasks within the supply chain team.
* Collaborate closely with other departments and partners to improve operational performance and deliver excellent internal customer service.
* Assist in resolving any internal or external issues relating to logistics.
* Monitor, collect and report on data on current operations, including inbound, stock management and outbound deliveries.
* Gather data on each step within the supply chain, using it to recommend changes to reduce cost.
* Support with on-going projects to continuously improve commercial systems & processes.
* Any other duties that may be required at the request of your line Manager.
- 39 hour contract Monday - Friday
Our benefits include:
- Company Pension
- Discounted Healthcare
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Bonus Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Wellness initiatives