Woodie's is the market-leading DIY, Home& Garden retailer in Ireland with 35 stores nationwide and an online presence. We are proud to be listed as one of the Top 75 Best Workplaces in Europe by Great Places to Work and an official Best Workplace for Women for the past three years! We are also recognised by the Irish Centre for Diversity & Inclusion as an accredited Investor in Diversity
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Specialist to join our Supply Chain Team.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Is an effective team member with at least 2 years Supply Chain experience working in a stock inventory specialist role gained within a large national organisation (preferably retail)
- Has a superb understanding of the latest logistics trends, methodologies & processes.
- Operates through the lens of our customers at all times, helping to ensure that we have the right products in the right place at the right time.
- Balances the fast-paced nature of our business with outstanding attention to detail
- Takes a collaborative approach to work, whilst balancing multiple internal & external partners, priorities, and goals with ease
- Is a great communicator, who is curious and inventive in their approach to identifying solutions.
- Values efficiency and continuous improvement
- Has experience working with third-party logistics providers to deliver an operational and cost-efficient service.
- Holds a third-level qualification in Supply Chain Management
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Highly proficient in Navision
- Familiarity with WHM systems - SAP
- Strong investigation skills
Main role responsibilities include:
- Works with a process led approach.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of day-to-day operational tasks either within the inbound/outbound activity.
- Supports Inbound/Outbound administrator.
- Act as the key contact for either freight forwarder or third-party logistics service providers to deliver an operational and cost-efficient performance.
- Liaising with other departments, e.g. Commercial teams to improve operational performance and deliver on great customer service.
- Deal with and help resolve internal and external customer complaints.
- Proficient in Office 365 with expertise in Excel and PBI
- Create performance reports
- Monitor, collect and report on data on current operations, including inbound, stock management and outbound deliveries.
Our benefits include
- Colleague Discount
- Company Pension
- Wellness Initiatives
- Flexi-Wage - Choose your own pay cycle!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Woodie's! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.