Woodie's; the market leader DIY, Home and Garden Retailer in Ireland and official “Great Place to Work” are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic & friendly Stock Replenishment Specialist to join our expanding team in our Naas Road store.
If you would like the opportunity to grow in your career and with a company that will recognise and support you every step of the way, then Woodie's is for you.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience in customer service or customer focused role
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with a background in logistics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate messages clearly, listens to others, and engage people in the message being communicated.
- A can-do attitude and go the extra mile for our customers.
Main role responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Accurately check off deliveries in line with company policy
- Proactive management of large volume stock levels
- Maintain paperwork and documentation in line with stock orders.
- Book inter-store transfers and management of the warehouse.
- Responsible for investigating stock issues.
- Support the rest of the team when required.
- Comply with health & safety regulations.
- Maintain operational basic standards to ensure an effective and safe environment.
- Deliver world class customer service to all customers.
- Rate of Pay: DOE per hour & Full time 39 - hour Permanent contract
- Working week 5 out of 7 days ; weekend and Bank holiday work required
- Generous Colleague Discount & Wellness programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.